Leopard Print. Everyone loves it for some reason. Including myself. Especially on nails.
Good news. It’s easy to paint the beloved print yourself, and I think if you don’t have a steady hand, it looks even better.
So here’s the DIY for some Leotastic nails.
1. Paint base coat.
2. Paint 2 coats of the base color of choice.
3. Using a black nail art brush paint a bunch of squiggly half circles that don’t totally connect to make a circle on each nail.
4. Using either a dotting tool or a nail art brush, fill in the space in between the half circles with a lighter color.
* if you prefer, you can do step 4 before step 3, it looks good either way.
5. Let polish dry and paint with super glossy topcoat.
6. Enjoy your purrrrfectly ferocious nails.
Also, here’s a video tutorial in case I made no sense.