These toes are bananas, B-a-n-a-n-a-s. But really, they are. After seeing these nails, I had to translate them to the easier to do for us non ambidextrous folk, less likely to chip, realm of pedicure nail art.
DIY Banana toes.
1. Paint toes opaque light pink, peach, or white.
2. Using a bright bold yellow polish, paint a few yellow strokes on each toe that are a little bit arched (like the shape of a banana). have the arches go in different directions, and some go off the end of your toe. This way it looks like a pattern.
3. Using a black nail art bush, outline the stroke. Have the ends come together in a point, then put a little dot where the outlines come together. Put a thin line in the middle of the yellow…and it should look like a banana.
4. Let dry completely & cover with glossy topcoat.
5. Take a pic, print it out, frame it, and have your own Warhol spin off.
Here is a you tube video for banana nails that might clarify if I am making no sense.
Towel by Letarte