Sometimes a pic makes me think of a completely out of the blue idea. Here me out on this one…
What about a version of Cinderella, but she’s a beach bum.
Here you go…
• Her Step Sisters and Evil Stepmom are gals who never get in the water and she has to sit there and fan them and keep sand off of their toes.
• A fairy Godmother shows up in a Mumu (and is rocking a big ‘ol topknot and red hibiscus in it.)
• She gets to wear some beautiful boho beach dress and the aforementioned fairy Godmother whipped up the perfect messy beach waves.
• Instead of pumpkin, she is whisked away in an Old School orange Chevy Scout.
• It’s not a ball, it’s a beachside tiki bar playing reggae, with glassy uncrowded surf out front.
• Prince charming is there, having perfect etiquette and is ripping.
• She doesn’t lose a glass slipper, actually, she loses both her slippers and just leaves footprints in the sand, that the prince has to follow.
• She has to get the orange Chevy Scout back by sunset. Or else it turns into her old beach cruiser with a flat tire.
…I might have to think this one through a bit and nail down more details. But I’m thinking a Children’s book might be in the making here, folks.