I talk a lot about beauty products on here. A lot. Yet I realized I never really show me using them. Probably because I find taking pics of my face is one of the more awkward things to do.
Anyhow, I sucked it up, snapped some iphone pics in insanely flattering lighting (my camera is still packed in a box somewhere) in order to share something I think I’ve nailed down – The Everyday Face.
So, here’s what I used from start (cleansing) to finish (lip stick). I like to think it’s a good natural look. And if I actually timed it, would find that it takes no time at all.
Just going to bullet point it all from start to finish, or else this would turn into an essay:
Skincare Routine (day)
• Cleanse: Honey or Origins Clean Energy Gently Cleansing oil (this stuff rocks)
• Toner: Pixie by petra glow mist
• Eyes: Filorga Optim Eyes Eye contour treatment
• Face moisturizer: Filorga Time-Filler creme (Great stuff. I have really been liking everything I’ve tried by Filorga. Not just saying that because I was sent it to try either.)
• Face oil (since its winter and dry, and I need the extra moisture) Pixie By Petra Rose Oil Blend.
• Foundation: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC cream with SPF 50 (I find it hard to use anything other than this stuff ever since I started using it. I use medium when I’m not tan, like now, and tan when I’m…tan.)
• Highlighter: Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Skin Liquid (If my skin ever looks dewey, it’s because of this stuff)
• Brows: IT Cosmetics Brow Power universal brow pencil
• Mascara – Benefit They’re real Lengthening and Volumizing mascara is still my all time favorite.
• Bronzer: Whatever bronzer I can get my hands on.
• Lips: I LOVE Aveda’s lip stuff. I mainly use the Nourish-Mint Sheer Mineral Lip color with the Nourish-Mint rehydrating lip glaze in my pocket for touch ups through out the day. Cause it’s like a lip balm/lipgloss in one
Oh wait, hair…
*In case anyone is wondering about the hair, I suck at blow drying my hair. So I shower at night, then wake up with messy air dried hair, throw some surf spray and dry shampoo in it, then wrap 1″ sections around an open curling iron. Put a little pomade in the ends and shake it out. Boom.
Easy everyday beauty.
Easy products that enhance that natural look.
Will make a video of this all soon. Once I find my camera that’s packed in a box somewhere.
Kate Davis Beach Bum Necklace // Current Elliot tee (on sale here)