Something about this time of year lends itself to the blahs. Big time. But something about these various combination of words helps to alleviate that a bit.
To all the wordsmiths of these beauties, thank you for giving our brains butterflies.
Top to Bottom:
• I love it when French words posts a quote (their blog is a great follow by the way) this one says: “The most beautiful clothing that can dress a woman is the arms of the man she loves.”
• Favorite John Lennon quote. Ever. Pretty sure I’ve posted this on here before, and rightfully so.
• An ode to the normal day. Might need a print of this for my home.
• Morgan Harper Nichols – She’s got some amazing & beautiful reads.
• e. h. brilliance. I love her.
• Good point here folks, good point.
• Butterflies. Love ‘em.
There you go. Hopefully someone, somewhere, feels a little bit inspired and less blah, too.