As much as I try to write all the content on here, there are a bunch of quotes, writings, and sayings that either get my butt in gear, hit home, or feel like they were written for me at this very moment. So I figured I’d share a few.
Because the perfect combination of words is such a beautiful, simple and inspiring thing.
Top to bottom:
• I might print this one out and put it in my husband’s birthday card.
• Dallas Clayton radness. I just found out about him…and it’s like a instant dose of sunshine for the soul.
• “If I had to Live my Life over” By Erma Bombeck. I might’ve put my phone in the fridge then then rolled around in the grass with Levi after reading it.
• A quote that explains my lack of planning anything on the blog. And being able to really plan anything in general too.
• Rachel Brathen, I heart you. One day I will go on one of your yoga retreats in Aruba and we will accumulate some smile lines and sun spots together.
• Some great self help. Going to try them all this week.
*None of these images or writings are mine, *they all are from my inspired and handwritten pinterest boards, and I wish I could give a bear hug, (Or a high five. In case they weren’t huggers.) to each person who wrote them.