Well tomorrow is my due date. Which I am realizing doesn’t mean much of anything. Either the kiddo will start off being perfectly punctual (like his/her father always is) or late (ahem, like me). Regardless, whenever he/she decides to make its debut. I can’t wait. And he/she will be oh so loved.
I am kind of patting myself on the back for managing to be somewhat stylin’ with this big ‘ol bump. Without buying any maternity clothes. So, here are a few of my favorite looks. Or at least looks that I actually documented.
Left to Right, top to bottom:
• Back in Hawaii. Rompers rock: This is my Billabong jumpsuit/impulse buy that I absolutely love.
• In Colorado for a family reunion: This was probably my favorite outfit of all of these pictured: A free people tunic/dress, homemade cutoffs, and Reef boots. John Denver would be proud.
• Out walking Kili during a heatwave: Rocking my L*Space poncho, cutoffs, trucker hat, and Birks.
• At my baby shower (Which was such a special night barefoot on the beach with my pals): Wearing a Knot sisters dress (that everyone loved), and Lei that my friend Lisa made. Swoon.
• Back in Colorado again, getting my butt kicked by the altitude: Wearing rad Lorna Jane Mesh paneled Leggings and a lightweight hoodie.
and last but not least….
• Rocking a bikini and finding a use for the bump while consuming my favorite form of beverage. A Gig Gulp. Harry and Lloyd would be proud.
There you go. ‘Twas a stylin’ bump
I think kiddo clothes might be juuuuust a wee bit fun too.