Ok, the bathroom is unpacked and looking like a mini beauty department. Which is funny since I’ve really been narrowing down products I’m using lately. (I think I’m just incapable of organization.) Either way, here are a few products that made the lineup, are making me look less tired that I really am, or just make me sing I Feel Pretty in some shape or form from the inside out. (Oh yeah if you make it through this novel there’s a giveaway too.)
Here we go…
• First off, Follain. If you haven’t heard of this site (or their shops), go check it out, bookmark it, and have you and your skin thank me later. It’s basically your go-to for anything clean beauty and non-toxic skincare or makeup (With a good variation of prices too). But everything on their site has to check off a ton of boxes to be featured. They sent me a box of their in-house Follain line, and It’s rather stellar (especially the lip balm, trust me.) So, if you’re like me and trying to be as clean as possible when it comes to beauty stuff, consider this place your beauty stuff happy place.
• Finn & Co. Aka my new daily perfume ( black sand perfume oil) and body creme ( white sand body creme). The scent is still beachy, but in a rustic rugged way. Think swapping coconuts and tuberose for a Nicholas Sparks foggy beach walk with some honeysuckle. It actually kind of parallels my life lately, hence my love of the scent. Their body cremes are super lightweight but hydrating too. I’m really pretty darn pumped about the line, and how I’m smelling these days.
• Speaking of these days, I always like to show some love to my go-to primer/CC combo: Laura Mercier Radiance primer and It! Cosmetics Your Skin but Better Matte – Oil Free CC Creme. If my skin ever appears glowing and super even-toned, you have this combo to thank (I know it’s not clean, but I’m not perfect, nor will I ever claim to be.)
• Then there’s some Tata Harper goodness. If you missed this post. I’m pretty much obsessed with anything they make. (I was sent some skin care to test back over the Holidays..and I’m now hooked.) I know it’s pricey, but her lip/cheek tints are stellar (and will last a while), and her masks have me seeing masks in a whole new light. (I wear the hydrating floral mask as an overnight treatment and wake up looking like I had a facial.)
• The entire herbivore botanicals line intrigues me: It’s gorgeous, reminds me of the tropics, yet was started in a kitchen in Seattle, and well checks off so many personal boxes. Which means, of course, their Coco Rose coconut oil body scrub is just soooo damn goood.
• Two words kai*rose. Three more: some new stuff. One word: Hallelujah. kai just released some new products in their kai *rose range: *rose body buffers ( a staple in my shower) and body glow (the product that got me hooked on kai in the first place) Both of these make the tropics and beach life feel a little closer to home. Therefore they rock my world. Bravo kai. Bravo to ya rose.
• People often ask what I use on Levi’s hair, my answer: whatever leave-in conditi0ner I’m using these days. Which means…Sun Bun 3 in 1 Leave in Conditioner. I was told it’s awesome stuff. And you all were correct. Levi’s locks do not lie either.
• Speaking of locks, my hair is missing that gritty salty texture that the ocean oh so easily provides, and this Moroccan Oil Dry Texture spray gives helps when my hair gets homesick. Seriously. Volume, a little grit with a side of salty messiness. Yum.
• And I think my quest for the perfect all natural deodorant might have found it’s Lost City of Atlantis. Farmacy Beauty’s Freshen up all natural deodorant stick. Queue the Hallelujah chorus with a touch of tea tree oil or is it peppermint. Whatever it is, my pits feel minty fresh. Which is always a good thing for anyone within 3 feet of me. (Is also just a really cool line to check out.)
• Welleco Super boosters – These are the Detoxifying liver tonic, and they’re helping my body forget what I did to it in college. Ok, I also feel like I have something in common with Elle MacPhearson whenever I drink them. Hopefully, it’s our healthy livers. Ok, the entire Welleco supplement line seems intriguing. and this is the first one I’ve tried, and it’s delicious. Hopefully, my liver has forgotten about spring break my Sophmore year. Cancun was a doozie.
…and last but not least.
• Another Wet Brush is peeking out there in the corner because I pretty much have one of these on me at all times. Also, it’s the only way I can brush Levi’s hair.
Lineup. May 2019. Done.
I tried to keep it short, but there’s just so much good stuff out there, and I love chatting about it. (In fact, I just realized I forgot a few things…will save them for the next one.)
*Everything but the Wet Brush, Laura Mercier Radiance, were given to me as a gift or sent in hopes of a review. I love my job.
**I also love sharing the perks with you. So I’m giving away a box of beauty goods for someone to test (Unused, promise) To enter: Comment below and let me know of any recent beauty product you’ve tried that you’re diggin’. or it can be an old tried and true. Just love reading what things you all are loving Winner will be announced and contacted by me in a week. Thanks! *Giveaway closed. Congrats to the winner, Brooklyn, and thank you all for entering. Love the recs, and I took good notes 🙂