Tastiest and prettiest thing I’ve made all Summer. And I’m about to devour it.
• Take a mini watermelon, cut it in half, and scoop out the contents.
• Cut up the contents you scooped out and put in a bowl.
• Now, cut up a bunch of other fruits and add to the bowl (I used strawberries, banana, pineapple and a handfull of blueberries.)
• Douse with lime juice, as much as you want.
• Sprinkle on 1 tbs chia seeds.
• Stir it all up and pour that healthy deliciousness into your watermelon bowl.
Or let it all chill in the fridge for a while (if you want), take a pic because it’s so pretty, then go ahead devour that bad boy.
Oh watermelon, how I love thee.
Especially in a heatwave when I don’t have A/C