Just a few little, unfiltered snippets of life on repeat.
Yay beach gifs.
Left to right, top to bottom:
• Pic attempts with Levi: The “make a funny face” method seems to be working rather well these days.
• I did a time lapse video of a massive storm rolling in…here’s the last few seconds of it. DANG that cloud was gorgeous.
• One of those early mornings when I went for a run, then immediately went home and got my longboard…
• Then Levi playing on my longboard after the aforementioned morning surf sesh. ( It was a GREAT one by the way.)
• Beating the heat with a smile. Suit by Vitamin A (It’s made out of recycled nylon fiber. Vitamin A rocks.)
• Windy afternoon run on the pier. It was really, really windy. This one cracks me up.
…and many many more. I take too many pics.