After spending last weekend in the desert, staring at my sad toes that only had a meager amount of month old chipped off beige nail polish on them, I decided I needed some cactus. On my feet. Arriba.
Time to bust out the polish and paint some cacti.
• Paint nails with a base coat then two coats of an opaque peachy/pink.
• Now bust out the nail art brush (or you could use a toothpick) and paint a bunch of cute little cacti. To do this, paint a short straight line for the main part of the cactus, then the arms are little curved lines on either side. Scatter them in a random pattern on your big toes, and just do one or two on the others.
• Using a dotting tool (or toothpick) add a few cactus flowers if you want. (Just do tiny dots of a color on the top of one of the arms)
• Add a bunch of suuuuuper tiny little black dots. Et voila, things are now prickly.
• Let polish dry then top with a glossy topcoat.
Oh my, those are some cute cacti.