Halloween costumes are always a last minute effort for me, with minimal money spent…yet, I like to make them fun. So this year I am being a Great White Shark, and thought I’d share the DIY, in case you need an ideer.
Here we go.
Step 1: Make a shark fin headband:
• Use it as a guide on a piece of cardboard.
• Cut out the shark fin shape, and punch a hole through the bottom center with a ball point pen.
• Push a skinny plastic headband through the hole
• Spraypaint silver.
• Voila. You have a shark fin on your head.
Step 2: Put together an all white and grey outfit
• White jeans, white boots, white top, throw in some grey.
Step 3: Wear something that says “I’M GREAT”
• You can Download this name tag, and wear it somehow.
• Or get a stick on “Hello my name is” Name tag and write GREAT in it
• Or write I’M Great on a white shirt with a sharpie or fabric paint.
Done. Official great white shark status here folks.
*Update: Here’s a pic from Halloween 🙂