I confess. I’ve never owned a board bag. Maybe it’s because all my boards are used and purchased off of craigslist. But, that all changed when the incredibly talented Anna of Sagebrush Board bags made me one of hers.
I never knew a board bag could be this cool. (And I am not saying this just because she made me one. Seriously, go check some of them out.) What is even more unique, is the thought behind each bag she makes:
The bags are entirely upcycled or vintage
• Half is made with a coffee bean sack. A really cool looking coffee bean sack.
• The other half is thick, rad, vintage fabric.
• It is entirely lined, and pulled closed with a drawstring.
• Each bag is hand designed and sewn in sunny Southern California.
• And is a reason I might need to investigate finally getting a new board to be housed in this beauty…and going on another surf trip.
Available at sagebrushbags.com