If I totally disappeared last week, it was for a good reason. We were in Puerto Rico. Yes, we FINALLY made it to the amazing Island I’ve been talking about going to for a while.
The water, vibe, waves, air, food, Mojitos, and beer (hey, It was Spring Break) were all amazing. Looking back at all of my pics, I realized there were so many coconut trees, I think I somehow managed to get one in almost every pic. In some shape or form.
Which if you know me, totally speaks my love language.
Puerto Rico, I am very frond of you. Can’t wait to come back.
…looking into flights now.
Pics top to bottom:
• Up close and personal with some of my favorite tropical foliage/source of shade.
• Hanging out in that aforementioned favorite tropical source of shade…with my little sandy dude and his mini man bun.
• My husband coming in from a surf at Jobos beach. Levi smashing sand castles. Swoon. Yay aaaaaaabdominals.
• A quick (3 minute) post beach run siesta under a coconut tree. ‘Twas heavenly. (Suit by Ola Feroz. The style is the Senorita – one of my all time favorites of Jess’s creations.)
• Happy feet and once again, my favorite source of tropical shade.