Here you go. A few things that are getting this gray matter in my brain that’s just been messin’ with me lately…to actually fire a few neurons creatively and cooperate. A huge thanks to all of these image creators for bringing such beauty and smile inducing eye candy into the world.
And for giving me a moment to take my mind off of things for a minute…and just think, whoah, that’s pretty cool.
• Collages by Kelly Maker – Everyone and their mother and even fashion obsessed uncles seem to be in love with Kelly’s brilliant creations (myself included). And rightfully so. Because, they are just that. Brilliant.
• Floral flat lays by Justina Blakeny – Justina is a HUUUUUGE inspiration to me, and her series of flat lay florals are just a slice of her awesomeness.
• On a wing and a prayer hand embroidered one of a kind work of art vintage denim. – This is a new line based out of Hawaii, but hand embroidered by traditional Zardosi embroidery artisans. Whoa. These rock, and are worth saving for.
• Maybe my favorite piece by Dallas Clayton. Ever. For rather relevant reasons.
• Insert me in one of these hammocks now, please. Thanks.
• A quote by Nayyirah Waheed that literally gave me goosebumps when I read it, and then made me grab my sketch book. Yup. Writing this one down somewhere I can read it daily.
• A vintage chevron pattern. that I wish I could have some party pants, or at least a throw made out of it.
Ohhh yeah buddy. My brain is getting butterflies.
Pins for the win.
*None of these images are mine. They are all from my pinterest. Please click on the links above to find the image source or pin.