Everyone has holiday traditions. Somehow one of mine is…painting my toes. In some sort of a messy, ugly sweater fashion. Go me. Last night I just miiiiiight have had a night to myself, in which I thought about watching Love Actually curled up in my favorte pj’s, but really just drank hot chocolate (on a stick, pretty cool) and painted me some ugly, but in my opinion pretty stinkin’ cute, holiday toes.
So, grab a glass of eggnog, a buttload of polishes, and join in the fun.
Here’s how to paint them.
Basically what I did was this:
• Google, or do a search on pinterest for “Holiday nail art”
• A bunch of images will pop up.
• Pick out 5 different styles that are, in your mind, do-able (I did holiday lights, polka dots, snowflakes, sweater stitches, and one glitter toe.)
• Now, paint one toe on each foot a different style. Be sure to mix up which toe gets what on each foot.
• Let the polish dry, chug another festive drink, then top it off with a glossy top coat to seal the deal.
• And finally…kick up your feet and watch Love Actually, or Elf, or Christmas Vacation.