Say hello to my latest workout gear obsession. It’s a line called With Love From Paradise. It’s soft, comfy, supportive, and, is in fact designed with love, in paradise (aka Kauai).
A few reasons why it is worth the obsession.
• The fabric is amazing. It’s thick, soft, supportive…and predominantly comes in tropical vibrant aloha prints and colors. Yes, this is a combo that makes my heart go lub dub.
• The bralettes are quite multi-functional. I wear mine working out, running (Note: I have small boobs), and under loose or see through tops and tanks. I also saw a few ladies surfing and paddle boarding in them when I was on Kauai. So they are also water friendly.
• They make wearing your workout gear while out and about, quite stylish and cool. This is not an easy thing to do.
• It’s designed by a mother daughter team that targeted their designs for active gals on Kauai, but, they have a fan base of women in all walks of life, from all over.
• I just think it’s a totally rad, extremely well made line. And yeah, small, independently owned activewear companies like this give me permagrin.
…and additional motivation to workout, which is always a plus.
So, if you are on the hunt for any new fun workout gear that literally brightens up your day, you know what I recommend.
withloveframparadise.com / Instagram / Facebook / Pinterest
Collage photos by Bryce Johnson